Do you represent an outstanding Southern grown or made culinary product who wants to secure reliable restaurant / chef customers and build a legacy business?
Here at Eat Y’all, we help the best Southern grown and made culinary products build a sustainable business by connecting them with chefs, media and discerning consumers using a unique integration of digital media, events and sampling programs.
Growing a Business Doesn’t Have to be So Complicated
In today’s unpredictable marketplace, producing a value-added product provides a path to security and immense personal reward. But it’s also a complicated business built on relationships and high-touch customer service. Customer acquisition and retention takes a lot of time. Then add social media, media outreach, sampling and general marketing to the list of required practices and the time left to produce your products can fall to the back burner. This puts product quality at risk – and your integrity as a business owner in jeopardy.
Why Eat Y’all?
“They do a great job spreading awareness for Southern producers.” – Ian Navarro, What Chefs Want, Nashville, TN
Eat Y’all: The Simple Path to Success
At Eat Y’all, we provide a simpler path to achieve sustainable growth. When you join our network, you can trust that your existing and future customers are being nurtured, so you can focus on the quality and development of your products.
As an Eat Y’all partner you’ll enjoy:
- Your story told… the way you want it told
- Awareness + buzz for your products – online and offline
- Shareable rich media content (professional photos, video snippets and audio clips)
- Your time and effort multiplied exponentially
- New business opportunities
- Nurture of long-term stability with your existing clients
Work With Us
We offer three tiers of fee-based services that help our Southern Grown & Made culinary product partners, each targeted to fit your particular business phase:
- Spotlight Program, featuring rich media content creation, digital content & limited event opportunities
- Incubator Program, featuring all of above and bi-monthly guidance / consulting to help you take your business to the next level
- Industry Partner Program, exclusive year-round all-in advocacy programs perfect for scaling businesses and industry organizations
We also work with a select group of non-competitive lifestyle partners and event sponsors who find mutual benefit from working with one another and our partners at our premium events such as The Supper Society and Sweetest Chefs of the South.
Don’t get caught up in the rat race and lose your focus. Take the simple, focused path to sustainable business growth with Eat Y’all.
We’re excited about the opportunity to review your product and learn more about your story and business – and to see how we might help your business grow. Would you be willing to schedule a 20 minute phone call, so we can learn more about your business? If so, please click the link below to get started. We’re looking forward to talking to you soon!
Marianna & Andy Chapman