We’re in love with the Southern Charm Box shipped to our door by Sweet Grass Dairy, an award-winning artisan cheese maker located in Thomasville, Georgia.
In this very first episode (no judgment, okay?) of our Flavor of the Week live video series, Marianna Chapman, our Editor-in-Chief, got up close and personal with the Southern Charm Box from Sweet Grass Dairy.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What’s in the box – a lot of yummy things!
- Why we love Sweet Grass Dairy.
- How we came to get the box in the first place.
Watch It Now // Unpacking the Southern Charm Box by Sweet Grass Dairy
Mentioned or Relevant to this Episode:
- Eat Y’all’s first introduction – and tour – of Sweet Grass Dairy a few years back. Hint: we tell all on our love affair with their Asher Blue.
- Direct link to purchase the Southern Charm Box from Sweet Grass Dairy referenced in this episode.
- Sweet Grass Dairy web site.
- Sweet Grass Dairy online store.
Want to be featured in an upcoming Eat Y’all Flavor of the Week episode?