PRIDE OF THE POND CATFISH
Pride of the Pond Catfish
Catfish raised right. That’s all we do. Premium, farm raised, grain fed, hormone and antibiotic-free, USDA inspected catfish.
Pride of the Pond Catfish is owned & operated by Bill Battle. Click the chat below to learn more or inquire about ordering products now.
- Available in fresh and IQF 2-3oz, 3-5oz, 7-9oz, 9-11oz, 11+ and miscut. 15 and 4lb boxes
- Available in fresh, IQF and 4-5oz, 5-6oz, 6-7oz in 15lb boxes
- Available in fresh and IQF in 3lb poly bags
- Available in IQF and fresh 7/8 inch thick steaks in 15lb boxes
- Available as IQF and fresh, whole dressed fish in 15lb boxes
- Deep Skin
- Available in fresh and IQF, 9-13oz in 15lb boxes
- Thin Sliced
- Available in fresh, IQF in 10lb boxes
Founded in the Fall of 1982, Pride Of The Pond, located in Tunica, Mississippi, processed our first fish in 1983. We are a family business, dedicated to raising and processing catfish that are consistently on taste. What does this mean? It means that we continually taste our fish to make sure that every fish we process lives up to our demanding quality standards. If it’s not good enough for us, then it’s not good enough for you.
All our fish are farm raised, grain fed, in our own ponds, hormone and antibiotic free under USDA supervision. We process around 10 million pounds of fish each year in our plant on Highway 4 in Tunica.