[tw-divider]TWO BROOKS FARM[/tw-divider]
TWO BROOKS FARM
You’ll taste the difference and appreciate it in the kitchen as the ease and consistency of cooking dominates. Just take a whiff of Two Brooks Farm Rice to get started on a different sort of rice journey.
Two Brooks Farm is owned & operated by the Wagner family. To learn more, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), reach us by phone (601-852-3463), or visit Two Brooks Farm Rice’s website now.
We are loving Two Brooks Rice! It is blowing people’s minds how much flavor the rice yields!! Alabama Cravings cookbook has asked for a dish from me, so I will be doing a variation of paella inspired while visiting the farm during Chef Camp.
- Delta Belle Long Grain White Rice
- Beulah Land Tan Whole Long Grain Brown Rice
- Missimati Bayou Bouquet Fragrant Brown Mississippi Basmati
- Missimati Bayou Bouquet Fragrant White Mississippi Basmati
- Blue Jasmoon White Mississippi Jasmine Rice
- Beulah Land Medley Whole Long Grain Brown and Wild Red Rice
- Sable Long Grain Black Rice
- Scarlett Long Grain Red Rice
- Original Mississippi Middlins White Rice Grits
- Original Mississippi Middlins Whole Grain Brown Rice Grits
- Original Missimati Middlins White Mississippi Basmati Rice Grits
- Original Missimati Middlins Brown Mississippi Basmati Rice Grits
- Delta Belle Rice Flour Stone Ground White Rice Flour
- Beulah Land Tan Rice Flour Stone Ground Brown Rice Flour
- Missimati Fragrant Rice Flour Stone Ground Basmati White Rice Flour
- Missimati Fragrant Rice Flour Stone Ground Basmati Brown Rice Flour
We are an 11th generation family eco-grown rice farm in the Mississippi Delta. Our production is predicated on the facts that less can be more and that both man and nature can be served equally. Our farm, your food, and our earth are better for the reconciliation.
When you enjoy a serving of our single estate rice grown on Two Brooks Farm, please know that each kernel was planted, cultivated, ripened, threshed and winnowed, milled, and packaged on our farm before it was delivered to you. It is truly small batch milled nature to table food; pure, wholesome, healthy, and thoughtfully produced.