According to GRADY RANCH, not all grass is created equal. At Grady Ranch, they rotate their Black Angus cattle on a proprietary paddock rotation of nutrient and flavor rich grasses to produce beef with a rich, full flavor, and outstanding texture and marbling. Raised in an all natural, sustainable way- we invite you to taste their premium difference. A fourth generation family farm located near Whigham in southwest Georgia, Grady Ranch is available to support foodservice accounts in southwest Georgia, southeast Alabama, and the panhandle of Florida with local delivery of their popular ground beef and other cuts.
Grady Ranch is owned & operated by Bobby Holden and Bill West. To learn more, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), reach us by phone (601-852-3463), or visit Grady Ranch’s website now.
All cuts available wholesale
- Eye of Round
- NY Strip
- Stew Beef
- Ground Beef
- Short Ribs
- Soup Bone
- Marrow Bones
The story of Grady Ranch began in Hopeful, GA when Captain Glynn West returned home from service and took the land his father left him to start a dairy and his family. Around 1970, Glynn purchased a second dairy farm in Grady County, giving birth to Grady Ranch. It was here that Bill West and Bobby Holden began working together.
In 2011, with the incredible pastures and Bill and Bobby’s combined knowledge of cows and forage, they decided to trade in their milk cows and raise totally grass-fed beef. In 2012, the first Black Angus cattle arrived on the farm, and they have been thriving here ever since.
Eye of Round
- 3 pound Eye of Round
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Any other preferred seasoning of your choice
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. When oven reaches temperature, place roast in oven and reduce temperature to 475 degrees. Cook for 21 minutes (7 minutes per pound).
- After this, turn your oven off. Leave roast in oven for an additional 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
- Remove roast from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, Slice thinly and serve.
- 2 lbs Flank Steak
- 1 large Vidalia onion or sweet onion quartered
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- sliced avocados
- Arrange the beef in a crockpot that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange the onion around the beef. Mix together the salt, olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, and oregano. Pour the mixture over the beef.
- Cover and cook the beef on high for 8 hours.
- Remove the beef and onion from the crockpot. Shred the beef and onions onto a large platter. Serve with the diced tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado.