Learn From the Best Baker in America
Have your culinary interests taken a backseat to the more pressing everyday responsibilities? Trust us when we say that we can help bring that lost spark and sense of flavor back to your kitchen! The man of today’s episode, Dwayne Ingraham, knows just how to make cooking fun and enjoyable while also coming up with different uses for common products and ingredients. Join Andy and Marianna in this episode of the EATYALL Podcast as they interview America’s Best Baker and Chopped Sweets’ Season 2 Winner (2020), Chef Dwayne Ingraham.
Listen in as we discuss some fun cooking concepts, find great ingredients for recipes, and learn the backstory behind some amazing virtual cooking classes that Dwayne taught for EATYALL and Find Family Farms over the last few months.
At EATYALL, we would like to show some love to hundreds of hardworking chefs by giving them the gratitude they deserve and the resources they need to stay inspired. Join us to learn more about how our Care Package Program can work for you at eatyall.com/love.
- There is a tiny window between the soft crack and hard crack stage in cooking sugar. And it is a huge door of a difference in the product that you’re going to get. Listen in as Chef Dwayne explains the entire process to us.
- Chef explains why the pecan pralines are a favorite of his.
- In restaurants and bakeries, every penny counts. How do we use everything to its fullest to help sustain the business in the long run?
- Get some good cookbook suggestions and learn about his favorite cookbook.
- EATYALL’s Lightning Round just became more interesting! Join them as Dwayne answers some quick questions from Andy. This may be our best Lightning Round yet!
Watch Chef Dwayne’s Virtual Cooking Classes on the EATYALL YouTube Channel:
- Master the Secrets of Homemade Pecan Pralines with Celebrity Pastry Chef Dwayne Ingraham
- Virtual Cooking Class with Dwayne Ingraham: Sweets and Treats
- The Ultimate Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
Connect with our Guest:
Chef Dwayne Ingraham on Instagram: @pastrychefdwayne
The EATYALL Podcast is hosted by Andy Chapman, CEO and founder of EATYALL. EATYALL provides training & culinary support to the global community of chefs on behalf of food farmers and producers, so they can achieve generational sustainability, chefs can serve award-winning food and consumers can access healthier food options.